Staging your home for quick sale can be very important. Here are some home staging tips to help you sell your home fast!
- REDUCE CLUTTER Long considered one of the most vital aspects of preparing a home for sale, it may be more important than ever to tidy up and sell, store, donate or dispose of unnecessary goods.
- CLEAN OUT CLOSETS The advice to declutter extends to your closets. Having space to spare makes them look larger.
- A NEW COAT OF PAINT It makes a place look clean and fresh.
- EMBRACE THE ACCENT WALL While most walls should be painted neutral hues, some stagers now use a bold color or wallpaper on a single wall.
- EDIT PERSONAL PHOTOS Stagers used to recommend removing all personal photos. Now, many say it’s acceptable to leave some photos if they are pleasant or evocative images in handsome frames.
- NIX THE STAGE SET Setting the dining table with plates, cutlery and glasses, or placing a breakfast tray at the foot of the bed appears too contrived to savvy buyers.
- REPLACE TRADITIONAL FURNITURE Rent or buy inexpensive contemporary furniture to stand in for pieces that appear dark, heavy, old or ornate.
- NEW TOWELS AND LINENS Fresh, fluffy towels and crisp white bed linens are an inexpensive way to suggest luxury.